Saturday, July 24, 2004

Back to Work, Sort of

I finished going over that big manuscript this morning, then spent the afternoon getting back up to speed on the Western I was writing.  I was only able to add a couple of pages to it, though.  I'm hoping the pages will begin to roll again tomorrow.

A couple of reviews of the recent reprint of my first novel, TEXAS WIND, have appeared online at the following sites: Epinions and Bleeker Books .  As always, I appreciate the kind words.

I'm reading THE AVENGING GUN by J.L. Bouma.  I've seen Westerns by Bouma around for decades, but this is the first one I've read.  So far it's pretty good.

 

2 comments:

mybillcrider said...

OK, so when are you going to tell us the title of the big novel you've been correcting?

James Reasoner said...

I would if I could, but I'm contractually obligated not to publicly reveal my connection with the book. My name won't be anywhere on it, as far as I know. That's one problem with talking about my writing on here, nearly everything I'm doing now is either house-name or ghost work. I'm not complaining, though, since it still buys gasoline, groceries, books, and pulps.