Sunday, September 19, 2004

Not Much

This was one of those days when I didn't do much of anything except sit around and write. I'm closing in on the end of the current book, should have it finished by next weekend (I hope). Tonight I watched the Dallas Cowboys game, which I'd taped earlier in the day, and I've started reading THE AMBASSADOR'S SON by Homer Hickam, the sequel to THE KEEPER'S SON.

I'd really like to go see SKY CAPTAIN AND THE WORLD OF TOMORROW this week. Maybe if I finish the book I'll treat myself.

3 comments:

Mystery Dawg said...

James,

THis has been a great education. Everyday I learn a new title and author. The question is when will I ever have the time to read any of these?

Mystery Dawg said...

Did my last comment go through....oh no cyber space.

James Reasoner said...

Yep, the comment came through all right. Blogger can be a little slow (sometimes a lot slow) about getting them posted. "Too many books, too little time" may be a T-shirt slogan, but it's sure true, isn't it? A few years ago I realized that I'll never have the time to read all the unread books I own. It's mathematically impossible. But that hasn't stopped me from buying more since then. Somebody else said, "Better to die with books unread than book money unspent."