Monday, February 05, 2007

Bob Randisi


Bill Crider beat me to this news from our pal Bob Randisi, but I'm going to post it anyway.


"Vince Van Patten will be appearing on Fox News Live on Sat. Feb 10, 10:00 Pacific time, specifically to discuss our Texas Hold'em mystery THE PICASSO FLOP. With a little bit of luck he'll even mention my name.

Also, my first Rat Pack book shipped so well and was reviewed well enough for SMP to want two more. That's four, counting the one I just delivered. The first two are EVERYBODY KILLS SOMEBODY SOMETIME and LUCK BE A LADY, DON'T DIE. The third will be HEY THERE, YOU WITH THE GUN IN YOUR HAND."


Bob's been a good friend for more years than I like to think about. Long enough, in fact, that I bought a copy of his first book when it was brand-new. It's great to see the success he's having with the Rat Pack series, and I hope the Texas Hold'em books do as well.

No comments: