Saturday, July 09, 2011

Livia's New Novel: Witch Got Your Tongue

Livia's brand-new urban fantasy novel WITCH GOT YOUR TONGUE is now available as an e-book for both the Kindle and the Nook, and the trade paperback edition should be available in the near future.  I edited this book, and while I'm hardly an unbiased observer, I think it's terrific, especially if you're a fan of novels by authors such as Charlaine Harris and Kim Harrison.  It's got action, humor, romance, drama, and more action.  Livia has an interesting post over on her blog about how the book was written.


Our daughter Joanna and some of her friends even made a book trailer for it (a first for us), and a talented young artist named Alyssa Renae White did the artwork for the cover.  Great stuff all around, I say.

1 comment:

Charles Gramlich said...

Cute trailer. I hope the book does well. I'll have a look at Livia's blog.