Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Out of the Blue

I emailed one of my regular editors today about a book I wrote for him, and he emailed back to ask me to write a book in a series I've never worked on before. Fitting it into the schedule required shuffling some things around, but I figured out that I ought to be able to do it. Luckily, I'm not unfamiliar with the series in question. I've read quite a few of the earlier books, so getting up to speed on it won't be a big problem. Working on something new is always great fun for me, so I'm looking forward to this.

I read THE SCOUT OF TERROR TRAIL by Walker A. Tompkins and TRAIL BOSS FROM TEXAS by Barry Cord (Peter B. Germano), a couple of those library books I checked out last week. More comments on them later, maybe, once I've written up something for one of my apazines or the WesternPulps list. I'm currently reading "Ranger Wings", an air-war novel from the AMERICAN EAGLES pulp, just because I wanted something completely different from what I've been reading.

No comments: