Thursday, February 16, 2006

The Old Homestead

If any of you are interested in taking a look at the house where I grew up, it's for sale and you can see it on the Buy Owner website and even take a virtual tour of the place. I've spent a lot of time over the past couple of months helping to move stuff out of there, but that's finally just about done. We moved into the house when I was two weeks old, and I lived there until Livia and I got married. I'm especially fond of the pictures of the front and back yards, because that's where I truly began my writing career, making up stories to go with all the running around and pretending to shoot each other that the other neighborhood kids and I were doing.

1 comment:

Cap'n Bob said...

Nice place, and that price tag is attractive. Alas, there goes my idea that you grew up in a log cabin and wrote your first books on a shovel using bits of charred wood.