Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Writing

I'm still on hiatus from writing novels, but I've been working. I've researched, I've plotted, I've written proposals, I've written short stories. More details to come about all of that if anything actually sells. The story I'm working on now started very slowly, finally started rolling along pretty well, but then late today hit a roadblock. At this point I don't know if the problems are fixable or not. I think they are, but I'm going to have to have Livia read the pages and see if she reacts the same way I did. But she's busy with work of her own. And then there are the books I already have under contract that I need to get back to any day now, as well as the editor who's waiting for a Western plot from me.

Of course, these are good problems to have, and I'm well aware of that fact.

No comments: