Thursday, September 02, 2010

Another New Blog

Adventure! is a new blog devoted to historical adventure fiction and well worth checking out.  Here are some of the authors who inspired this blog: Max Brand, John Buchan, Edgar Rice Burroughs, Bernard Cornwell, Clive Cussler, Arthur Conan Doyle, Alexander Dumas, Jeffrey Farnel, Michael Curtis Ford, C. S. Forester, George MacDonald Fraser, Arthur O. Friel, Zane Grey, H. Rider Haggard, Robert E. Howard, Rudyard Kipling, Harold Lamb, Louis L'Amour, Jack London, Alistair Maclean, Johnston McCulley, Patrick O'Brien, James Rollins, Rafael Sabitini, Simon Scarrow, Robert Louis Stevenson, Jules Verne.  You can't beat a line-up like that!

3 comments:

Chris said...

There are so many great blogs out there now, I could almost never have to read another book again in my life!

Thanks for the link, James.

Fred Zackel said...

Anybody know any press looking for novel-length WW2 action adventure stories? I got one ... and outside of Kindle, no place to go.

James Reasoner said...

I don't know of any, Fred. I wish there was a market for books like that. I'd love to write more about World War II.