Thursday, June 23, 2011

The Hunted Now Available for Kindle and Nook

My Western novel THE HUNTED, which was originally published by Harper in 1997, is now available as an e-book for the Kindle and the Nook.  Here's the description from the book's page on Amazon:


After the war, a lone Confederate soldier and onetime gunslinger emerges from a Yankee prison camp and faces a harsh frontier winter, outlaws, state police, and Indians in a quest to find his six children.


I like this one a lot and think it's one of my best pure traditional Western novels.  Check it out.

2 comments:

Jack Badelaire said...

That is the sound of your $2.05 royalty landing in the piggy bank!

I'm not a big westerns reader, but it's a genre I've always wanted to dig into. Here's my chance...

Charles Gramlich said...

Cool. I'll check it out.