Sunday, March 16, 2014

Sunday Morning Bonus Pulp: Argosy, February 6, 1937


I think it's safe to say that with stories by both Edgar Rice Burroughs and L. Ron Hubbard in it, this issue would probably fetch a nice price from collectors of those authors. I don't have a copy, mind you, but if I did I'd just be happy to read it, since it also features stories by Bennett Foster and one of my favorite ARGOSY authors, Donald Barr Chidsey, along with a zombie yarn by the great Theodore Roscoe. That's a pretty good line-up for you.

3 comments:

Walker Martin said...

I looked at my copy and I see that I read Z FOR ZOMBIE back in November 1973 and liked it. But I noticed that just about every reader in the letter column attacked it! Backlash against the supernatural elements I guess.

Adventuresfantastic said...

Love the cover.

Peril Press said...

@Walker Martin - Any chance a person could get scans from you of the Z is For Zombie story?